Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flutterby with sparkle


It looks like March is going out like a lion. Weather.com tells me it is 36* outside but the wind chill factor is 27* it is half raining and half snowing! It feels like spring is a long! way off!! So today I am going to post a card that makes me think of spring and warmer days!! I found this paper at my friend, Barb's, LSS. It is by Best Creations. It is one of those horribly high priced pieces of paper that I vow I will never buy! LOL but I wanted those butterflies! They are covered with glitter and they are just beautiful! I hope you like my card and that you are happy in your heart today no matter what your weather is like!

(((Hugs))) Patti

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's rainy here too Patti not as cold though. I'm hoping for you a warm up real soon!.Oh. and I do have a happy heart.
Your card is so soft and elegant.The butterflies are just gorgeous.I think your purchase was well worth it too! Beautiful card!

scrappyyankee said...

Hi Patti,

Love your butterfly card. It is just beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments. I am really enjoying blogging.

((hugs))
Mickey

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Patti what a stunning card it is gorgeous. The weather here in Glos is just as bad and yet a few days ago people were walking around in t-shirts lol, back to scarves I think lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hope you get some warm weather soon! That card is gorgeous, love the butterflies!

Judy said...

I don't blame you - those are beautiful butterflies! We are supposed to get snow on Saturday, which is just ridiculous if you ask me. It will be warm soon!

Suzanne :O ) said...

gorgeous card! I love those butterflies and different colored squares behind them :)

Susan said...

Love the butterflies! Don't worry....Spring and nicer weather is on the way!

Janice W. said...

Those butterflies are gorgeous. You deserve special treats so I am glad you splurged. Beautiful card!