Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Espresso My Thanks!



Here is another Thank you card I created last week. I love this paper from Close to My Heart : ) and the stamp set, "Coffee Tea" from Crafty Secrets has been getting a good work out as well. One of the things I received for my birthday was a couple of these little instant coffee packets from Starbucks. I don't like coffee but I put them to good use by including them inside my thank you cards! I love that little waving coffee bean! heehee who knew coffee beans had personality!?!

have a great day

Patti

7 comments:

Judy said...

Cute card, Patti! I love the colors and your layou. That coffee bean is just too cute! TFS!

Susan said...

Cute card Patti. I like the little waving coffee bean too!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Super cute card! I love that little coffee bean waving too!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable. I love how you put that stamp set to use with this card/gift idea.
Great card.
JEss

Janice W. said...

Cute card Patti!! I love your new blog banner!! Your childhood picture is adorable!

RDH said...

Patti, this is a great card!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I adore that stamp set. and your card as well. like everyone else. I think the waving coffee bean is too sweet! love it.