Friday, June 12, 2009

My friend Cheryl.....


from Wisconsin (about 5 hours from where I live in Wisconsin) blessed my socks off! when she sent me a 12x12 packet of "Sweet Always" paper!! and a few other goodies!! I guess you will agree she is the one who is sweet always! : ). Cheryl and I have never met but we are fast friends nevertheless. I know we will meet one day - maybe this summer! woo hoo!! She is always kind to me and I am blessed to call her friend! Cheryl doesn't have a blog but she should - she is a talented papercrafter!! Thank you, again, Cheryl.

I created this card using an old Mojo Monday sketch and was inspired to re-use this sketch because another one of my good friends, Judy, sent me a birthday card using this sketch!! Check out Judy's blog she always has fantastic card creations on her blog. Thank you, again, Judy I loved my card!! : ) and Thank you Cheryl and thank you friends for stopping by to take a peek at the Thank you cards I made this week : ) I still have more to come so stay tuned!

The papers I used are all Stampin' Up. I used the Script Cuttlebug embossing folder and a wonderful image by Hero Arts.

One more acknowledgement. Many Mondays ago when this Mojo Monday sketch was introduced my friend Susan created her card using this image (or at least one of the dolls from this set). I want to credit Susan for her spectacular card (way better than mine) and for the idea to use this image on the card and if I am not mistaken it was actually Susan who "forced" me to buy this set (*wink*) when I saw her card. Check out her blog too - and get ready to be impressed!!

So many thank yous!! so little time : )

BIG (((((((HUGS))))))) ladies!!

Patti

6 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Wow, that was sweet of her to send you those goodies! Great card!

Judy said...

Cute card Patti! Isn't that a great sketch? It's one of my favorites from Mojo. I've made several cards with it. That darn Susan gets me into trouble too - forcing me to go out and buy things. :)

Susan said...

Cute card Patti! Don't you just love those nesting dolls? I couldn't pass them up. I had to have the Geisha ones too......love your card.

RDH said...

Very nice Patti!! I love everything about it!!! Great use of that embossing folder!

Anonymous said...

Patti!
This little Babushuska is adroable! I love all your colors and all the different layers.
She's just beautiful!
Vicky:)

Jennie Skaggs said...

I agree.. Cheryl should have a blog. Love the card. What part of Wisconsin do you live in??? We are going to go up to Wales...near Milwaukee in August. We were originally going to drive...but flights are such a great price right now.