Wednesday, January 11, 2012

April Showers

Actually in Wisconsin I've noticed it is more like May Showers bring June flowers but in 2012 I'm hoping for early showers and early flowers : )
This layout was created using sweet papers from "Autumn Leaves" .  I accented the boots by cutting a second matching boot and attaching it over the first boot using a pop dot in all four locations.  
I wanted it to appear that the rain comes and brings the little flowers on the bottom left.  Clever for an old gal! LOL

I have a plaque in my flower garden outside.  It says:

"Who plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see believes in God."  
I do, believe in God, and know that no matter how cloudy it is the sun will shine again! 

Patti

1 comment:

Jessie said...

This page is my fave! Love the boots and umbrella and the fun colours. Hope you had a great Christmas and happy new year!