Wednesday, January 11, 2012

February Calendar

January is the most popular month for starting a diet! 
I guess some of us need to shed those extra pounds from all those pounds of fudge and Christmas cookies we were tempted by! : )  
I found this darling little image and sentiment from the people at "indadinkado" who bring us $1.00 Clear Stamps.  I really love the $1.00 stamps.  They are normally pretty good quality and there is something so "right" about a deal like that.  This one in particular really makes me giggle! I have used it many times and enjoy a "ah~ha! I can relate" each time I see it.

In case you can't see the sentiment in my photograph it says:

I've been dieting for the past month.

All I've lost is 31 days!

I cut the word February from my  Cricut "Designer's Calendar" cartridge.  

I'm happy you can't see the numbers that I stamped on the calendar portion of my layout because I really flubbed up! : ( I have tried to conceal my booboos but the numbers I stamped did not turn out very well.  Happily this calendar is for me and I plan to enjoy it no matter what! I hope you'll enjoy it too!!

Patti

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very cute Patti! I think I might have to remember that statement for future laughs!