Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Chipboard Buttons



This card A2 size card is probably my favorite of the cards I've posted in this gift box series.  I like the design and colors.  My favorite components are the chipboard buttons I used from my stash.  I don't think I will ever really USE all the treasures in my stash and the main reason is that once I use them they'll be GONE! LOL I know, sick huh?

These chipboard buttons are from Making Memories.  They are cut from paper but then a resin of sorts was applied to the top to give them more dimension.





As I often do - I created this card with a way for my sister to select the sentiments that she wanted to use when she decided who to give this card to.  My sister is an avid papercrafter so I included blank papers ready to be stamped by her this time.  The papers are meant to slip up under the tab as pictured here:

Thank you for stopping by : ) Have a great day!!

Patti

No comments: