Friday, November 15, 2013

Vintage Gift series


Here are more images from the gift I created for my sister's 60th birthday!! Being a significant birthday and being that I am her YOUNGER sister *wink* I wanted to tease her about "becoming vintage"!

I found this beautiful box at a local store and knew it was perfect for filling with cards!  The card shown in the top picture is a 6 x 6" card so you can see it fits well with room to spare.

The box was filled cards including 6 x 6" cards, 5.5 x 4.25" cards and 3.5 x 2.5" gift cards.  All with papers matching the Graphic 45 Vintage collection named "A Ladies' Diary" collection.

Here are two more cards that were included.  I often create my cards with multiple sentiments so the the recipient can select the appropriate sentiment for their needs.  This card came with three layered sentiments ready to attach to the card. 




Have a great day!!

Thank you for stopping by.

Patti

No comments: