Saturday, February 8, 2014

PTI Trading Card Challenge


WOW! I am completely blessed and VERY surprised!! I WON $70.00 from Papertrey Ink with this Trading Card!  I just HAD to share!! I have been trying to play along with all the challenges for their 7th anniversary and having a FuN!! time doing it.  All that fun just got... fUnNeR!! : )

 It's the 7th Anniversary BaSh!! at Papertrey Ink!! and the fun continues with a challenge to create a flat 3 x 4" card (not a greeting card)  based on the old ATC trading card days.  They challenged us to "do something amazing"  I'm not sure I managed THAT! but I sure had fun!! : ) 

Please blurf on over to Papertrey Ink and join the fun!!

Thank you for looking!

Patti

OH! and if you have not had a chance to see my GIVE AWAY!! please see THIS POST for details! I will be drawing a winner on Monday 2-10-14

Supplies:
Flowers by Papertrey Ink
Shaped Die from Papertrey Ink
Background paper  from SU
sentiment from SU
"nailheads" by Mark Richards
Ribbon from my stash : )

4 comments:

Rose said...

super fab card!! love the blooms :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Nice job on your ATC! I've only ever made one of those. Should try it again. Wishing you a joyful day!

Crafty Shannon said...

I like the colors you chose.

Peanut said...

Congratulations, Patti! Well deserved honour, my sweet friend. The card really is lovely. Enjoy your prize!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts