Saturday, May 3, 2014

A little more coffee please : )




I am having so much fun with PTI's Heart - 2 - Heart #1 Die and Stamp set  This time I used a wonderful two-sided pp from Creative imaginations.  I used both sides on this card.  

I am not a coffee drinker at all or much of a tea drinker either but I love the fun and fellowship of "going out for coffee". My friends do not seem to mind I'm not drinking coffee LOL

Short post today because I'm going out for coffee with friends... just kidding LOL No, actually we are headed to some good friends house to get our hands on their son who is a US Sailor and has been out to sea for SIX MONTHS! I can't imagine how they do that but I sure appreciate that they do!

I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday sipping something special with friends.

(((Hugs)))
Patti


11 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love the look of this Patti! Beautiful design~have fun! ;)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome card, Patti! Love how the coffee cup is behind the heart cut-out. I'm headed out today too - enjoy your visit!

Still cheering you on towards 100 cards!

Kelly said...

love the "window" you made with the die cut. My niece's husband just got back from a 7th month deployment. They are both in the Marines. Just sacrifice by both of them for us. Just so thankful for ALL of our service men and women.

Carole Z said...

Hi Patti, what a fab design..the heart window is inspired with the coffee cup behind and what gorgeous colours!!! Hugs Carole Z X

Helen F. said...

Great heart window on your fun invite card, Patti! I'll have mine with cream no sugar, please ;-)

Greta said...

This is so cute & very trendy!

Jenny Alia said...

Very creative! Love the cup behind the heart cut-out. Great colors too.

Rose said...

beautiful and i love the heart cutout :)

Diana Fernandez said...

super cute! I love the colors you've used.

Beth F. said...

Oh how lovely! Your card is filled with bright colors and is so fun! I don't drink coffee either, but I do enjoy the idea of having a nice conversation with friends.
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Bananastamper said...

I love the fun colours in this one! I agree, it's all about the act of going out and getting together that matters!
Cheers,
Shanna :)