Saturday, March 26, 2016

Quick as a bunny can twitch his ear!

Good morning friends!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far.



As I was writing out my Easter cards last week I found I was short a few so I had to think of something that would be quick and easy.   I think this is the fastest card I've ever made! heeheehee.  It was hard to photograph both the stark white and the chocolate brown bunny but hopefully you can see his sweet face in there.

Have you been thinking of your "boo boo" to share with us on April 1st? Darnell is planning a little party  check out the details HERE.



Lots to do today so off I go. Thanks a bunch for stopping by. Have a great day!

Patti

Supplies:
Simply Spring Borders stamp and die set by PTI

12 comments:

sandie said...

Oh I love this, love how the grass overlaps the oval, totally CAS and perfect!

Colleen said...

Super Simple, and quick, but oh so cute!! Happy Easter Patti!!

Mac Mable said...

That bunny really does look like chocolate and looks gorgeous against the stark white.

Lynne in NI said...

Yummmmm I love your little chocolate bunny! Sweet card! Happy Easter x

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! LOVE the little chocolate bunny!!

Helen F. said...

Ha! Sweet bunny!
Have a Happy and Blessed Easter, Patti!

A splash of color said...

Yummy you said you didn't get Cadbury Eggs but looks like you got a nice chocolate bunny instead.. and no calories :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh that tiny chocolate bunny and the wee blades of grass...this is adorable Patti, LOVE IT!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute. I love your wee chocolate bunny!

Unknown said...

The title of this blog posting had my ears perked up!! Well you know cause I have rabbits that I raise. So all your bunny cards this month has made me have a fun and "awe" kind of smile and grin on my face. I am inspired to do more clean and simple cards like you show here on your blog. And I sew want to get more sewing into my artwork. It looks fabulous. Thanks always for sharing....

Monika Reeck said...

uiiii so so cuuutee
that bunny chocolate I love it
and so CAS too Patti
ach nice sentiment on pastel colors too
cute cute cute!!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a terrific card! It certainly doesn't look quick and easy. The grass is lined up so perfectly it looks like you spent ages on it! Love the chocolate bunny!