Saturday, May 7, 2016

Muse #164 with Michelle

Before I begin my post today I wanted to express my sincere thanks to each and every one of you who commented and left such helpful feedback and advice from my MIM post.  I am overwhelmed by our wonderful caring community!! sending you all BIG (((Hugs)))  



I am joining some really talented crafters in the gallery of the Muse today.  We take our inspiration this week from Michelle.  Michelle is the owner of  I Card Everyone blog.  Isn't her card beautiful!? Lilacs are among my all time favorite flowers! and I just love her design.

For my take on her Muse I pretty much copied her design exactly and went with a floral theme but just a bit different : )



I inked up a sky and some grass before debossing a stitched circle from Lil Inkers.  Next I cut out and stamped each element in my little scene.



All that was left to do was I add my yellow strip of polka dot paper and sentiment.   Oh! and I stamped an acetate window for my shop too : )

This is a late post for me today as I have been having internet troubles but as they say better late than never!?! I have been busy anyway playing with my Mother's Day toy!! a new Misti arrived this afternoon!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your day friends!!

Patti

Supplies:
Petite Places: Main Street stamp set by PTI
Petite Places: Walk in the Park by PTI
Enclosed: Present Mini by PTI


23 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Patti!!!! OH my word, I LOve this little scene you've created! LOve it!!! I also love seeing you join us in the Muse gallery!!! Thanks so much for playing cards with us this week!
=] Michele

Lisa Elton said...

Squeal!! Be still my former florist loving heart!! This is such a pretty little scene Patti, love it to bits!!

Emily E said...

This so pretty! I love all the tiny details you have added. Yay on the Misti too after many dropped hints I also received mine as a Mother's Day present. So exciting!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a darling little scene. I love the florist theme. Beautiful card.

Greta said...

Darling little scene, Patti!

Karren said...

This is adorable! What a wonderful scene you've created.

Birgit said...

This is just darling, Patti! I love your cheerful little scene. A great take on Michele's card!! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Jeanne said...

What a sweet scene you've created. Sure makes me smile. Great colors and I adore all the details. Amazing work!! Congrats on your new MISTI!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable little flower stand! Thanks for joining in at STB~

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous card. The cutest scene you've made, so creative and fun. Your attention to detail is staggering and so such a clever take on the muse card x

Joyce said...

Your little scene is so adorable. I absolutely love it, and what an incredible take on Michele's lovely Muse card. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I feel like I am still celebrating....Happy Mother's Day to you.

Helen F. said...

Oh how I love this little flower shop scene ~ your card is beautiful, Patti!

Kim Heggins said...

You are just amazing...what a fabulous card! I love your adorable little scene, I want to come pick up some flowers from it, so sweet.

~amy~ said...

oh my, how fabulous is this?! I love it.

Ardyth said...

What a sweet, sunny little scene! Love how cheery it is! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Diane Jaquay said...

What a sweet little scene you created, wish I could visit such a place in real life!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word that is THE cutest scene ever!! I adore you dimensional store front and your beautiful lightly toned ink blending looks fabulous!! What a cute card! :)

Linda said...

Patty, this is just too sweet. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Colleen said...

Patti, I love your card! You are so creative and clever, great idea for this Muse!! I don't think outside the box very well and I take things literally!! Have a fabulous week!!

A splash of color said...

Beautiful flower shop and detailing.. just perfect.. make you want to go shopping at Pikes Market..

Nancy said...

This is such a pretty little scene Patti, Love it!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww such a cute little street scene ... I love that you added windows and an awning!

Taunya Butler said...

This is ADORABLE and so super DELIGHTFUL!! You have done such an amazing job of creating such a charming little scene! This is my ABSOLUTE favorite card you have made - what a fabulous take on Michele's card!!!