Saturday, July 23, 2016

Happy Birthday Birgit!

Birgit  from Crafting While I Wait blog is celebrating today!!

The happiest of birthdays to you sweet friend.



I rushed a card off to Birgit just a couple of days ago when I learned it was her birthday.  It wasn't THIS card LOL I didn't have a chance to create a new card for Birgit but I sent her one from my stash that I know she'll love : )

I made for my friend, Diane back in May and I have not gotten the chance to post yet. Do you remember THIS "Quilted Frame" A post that shared a gift I made for my sister in Washington?  Today's card accompanied another Quilted Frame" that I made for Diane.  Naturally the colors of her frame matched this card.  I gave the frame to Diane before I photographed it and although she only lives a couple of miles from me I keep forgetting to get a picture.  Anywho!!

Today is SAF at Papertrey Ink and I am sad to miss it.  Don't you just hate it when there are TWO great events on the same weekend!?  BUT! we are having a blast with our friends who are visiting from WI so that softens the blow! giggles  I might get in a little SAF crafting before the Tuesday deadline to enter submissions but if not there is always next year : )

If you are playing along with SAF Have a Blast!! and one last time...

Happy Birthday Birgit

Patti


13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

What a super cute design Patti!! I love your quilted frame design with the soft colors and pretty design!! I'm sure she'll love anything you send!! :) Enjoy your weekend! HUGS

Linda said...

So awesome Patti. A cute yet elegant card.

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I love the soft colors that you used!! I adore that frame you created!! Hope you are having fun with your company!!

Lisa Elton said...

Sigh...I love this. It's soft, feminine and ever so pretty Patti!! Just dreamy!!!

Birgit said...

Awww Patti, you are the sweetest friend ever!! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and I can't wait to find a card in my mail box from you. <3 You bring sunshine into everyone's lives and you're such a blessing to others. May you be richly blessed in return!! (hugs)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is awesome, Patti, so fun!!!

Peanut said...

Super sweet card for a dear friend... I suspect she's thrilled to bits!
x Asha

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh I LOVE your pretty quilted windows :)

Diane said...

I was thrilled to bits Asha to receive this precious card. I read Patti's blog entry and looked up and there is the card sitting on my desk shelf and the beautiful Quilted Frame she gave me hangs beautifully next to my piano. It is a treasure to receive a card from you, Patti, of course you are the greatest treasure of a friend anyone could hope for.

Mac Mable said...

Such a beautiful and the most gorgeous card. Love all the elements on this stunning card. Thank you for sharing x

Desire Fourie said...

Patti this is beautiful and I love the window shape.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet shaker card...love all that stunning white.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty!