Thursday, July 28, 2016

SWEET Pink and Brown Birthday wishes!



Hello Thursday!!  It is time for our last Seize The Birthday post in July : )

Our "Toppings" option this time around is...

"Pink and Brown"
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!

My card today was created in honor of a precious little baby girl who celebrated her 1st Birthday last Saturday!! Mary lights up a room with her smile! Word has it... she LIKES! Birthday Cake!! giggles



I used a polka dot stencil for the background as well as my ADORABLE! Sweet Pea stamp set by Lisa Elton for Precious Remembrance Shop.  Next I stamped an "ancient" image from The Angel Company - which long ago closed it's doors.  After stamping the image directly to my card face I then placed a stitched circle die on top to frame my "Just Desserts" sentiment from PTI.  I stamped another little dress image and fussy cut it out - gave it a touch of color and popped it up with foam tape : )


I'm off to the "Big city" to meet a friend for lunch so I'll make this short!  Thanks a bunch for stopping by and have a wonderful day! : )

Patti


27 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Oh, Patti, this is just precious!!! I adore the soft pinks and the pretty layout of your CAS card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect image to go with your sentiment and colors!

Nancy said...

Love the subtle dots on your card and that sweet vintage dress! Well done!

Joyce said...

Pink and brown is such a wonderful color combination, and your card is really sweet. Love the old fashioned look of that adorable dress.

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE that subtle SWEET PEA repeat in the background:))

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE that little dress stamp. Perfect for this card!! Great design.

Marybeth said...

Oh my goodness. Patti I love that darling dress! I recently made an all pink outlined card too...for future:) yours is gorgeous!

Linda said...

Patti, this is just so precious. Love it. Beautiful card.

Lisa Elton said...

This is precious and I love that darling little dress!! Sweet Pea looks perfect incorporated into your polka dot background. Love this Patti, so SWEET!!

laurie said...

So cute! just adorable!

Jill said...

This is even prettier in person. Mary is lucky to have received such a special card!!!

sandie said...

This is adorable and the soft pink of the dress really caught my eye. Love how you kept the colouring so minimal, allows the softness to shine!

Peanut said...

This card is utterly adorable, Patti. LOVE that colour combo.
x Asha

Mac Mable said...

So cute and so adorable, the hint of colour makes it perfect...enjoy your lunch today x

Birgit said...

Awwww, this is so cute Patti!

Barbara said...

Adorable card with the cute vintage dress and the soft colors. You have captured a look that no one else can. Beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with that little dress design and the soft colors on your card.

Diane said...

What an adorable vintage dress design and colors.

Hugs Diane

KT Fit Kitty said...

So pretty, Patti! I love this colour combo! Gorgeous polka dots - beautiful stencilling! Have a great weekend, my friend!

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is so incredibly sweet! Love everything about it!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Patti!

Lynne in NI said...

Awwww what a cutie, so pretty in pink!
Hope you had a fun lunch :)

Hannelie said...

I just LOVE your style Patti!
This is beautiful!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Patti, this is absolutely precious!! I love the polka dotted background and the soft pinks are so lovely with that little dress!! :) I'm trying to catch up here a bit, but your creations are always so amazing to see and I don't like to miss them!! :) HUGS

JoAnn said...

What a sweet card for a lst birthday. Love it.

Jodene said...

This is simply beautiful Patti, so soft and sweet!

cm said...

I'll bet sweet little Mary's smile went to mega-watt brilliance when she received this precious card! Even at one, she's bound to know 'pretty' when she sees it, and this gem most certainly is that! Gorgeous card, some cake...I'd say her birthday was celebrated in style!
Hugs~c