Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Think SNOW CONE!



Did it work? did you think of a snow cone when you saw my snowman laying in the snow? LOL

Hello friends : )   Happy Monday Tuesday! where did Monday go? That is about the way the entire summer is going!

As you know from THIS POST I have just created 34 baby shower invitations for an August shower.  As a paper crafter I love making cards even when they are mass produced like the shower invites I just made but sometimes you just don't have the time.  I was recently introduced to Paperless Post.  They have a huge selection of online card designs. They collaborate with leading fashion and lifestyle designers, including Kate Spade New York, Oscar de la Renta, Jonathan Adler, and John Derian. Cool huh!?

Katie, the Community Manager at Paperless Post, invited me to enter "my ideal Christmas card" with a summer twist in a little promotion they are doing.   What could be better than a SNOW CONE in the summer?    Have a look at some of Paperless Post's newest Christmas cards and keep them in mind next time you need a card or cards and don't have the time to create your own."

I will be entering my card in the Merry Monday for Christmas where the theme is Christmas in July : )







Class of 2017

We had a wonderful TOO SHORT! time with our friends from Wisconsin.  One of the main reasons they came was to have their oldest daughter, Katie's, Senior pictures taken by my husband and I.  We are landscape and wildlife photographers not portrait photographers but we had a blast and most of the HUNDREDS of pictures we took are beautiful!  Katie and her Mom now have the huge task of selecting a reasonable *wink* amount of pictures to print.

That is it for me today.  I hope to get out to see what all you crafty friends have been up to while I've been busy with visitors and maybe later I'll get inky if I can find the time : )

Thanks a bunch for stopping by and have a great day!

Patti

Supplies:
"Snow Fun" mini (retired) by Peachy Keen Stamps
Sentiment  adapted from "Warm Wishes" by PTI
Snow swirls from "Quilted Winter" by PTI
Colored with Ziggys : )

15 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful young lady Katie is and what a fun card you are sharing with us today. I had a little chuckle. So inspiring...Thank you x

Birgit said...

Cute, cute card! Made me giggle and wish I had a snow cone right about now as I sit in the sweltering heat. ;0) What a sweet picture of your friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Heehee, this is just too cute for it's own good Patti!! Congrats on the invitation at Paperless Post!! What a pretty girl Katie is, bet they will have a hard time picking out their faves!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, your card is so cute, Patti! Love the gorgeous background! Your photo of Katie is beautiful!

Nora Noll said...

Oh how adorable!! LOVE the snow cone idea. Totally stretches the stamps!! Need it in this heat!! What a lovely girl Katie is.

Linda said...

This is so darn cute, Patti. Is there anything you don't do? Lol....

sandie said...

Your crd is perfect, love the colouring of your snowman. And suoerb photo x

Jeanne said...

What an awesome card. LOL I adore your sense of humor and fun. :) That Katie is beautiful. I didn't know you were wildlife photographers (I'm fairly new to your blog). That's fantastic. I'm sure that's a big factor in your love of Bear Country! Congrats on getting those baby shower invites done. What a labor of love. Have a super day! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute image. I confess though a snow cone never came to mind, but I can see this as a darling card to send in winter when it is so very cold out and snow covered.

A splash of color said...

Patti, Great photo and card. It was 88* here yesterday so a snowcone sounds great to me.. I love that image. Your ziggys are getting a work out. Have a great day.

Peanut said...

Oh what a sweet card, Patti. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your friends.
x Asha

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cute and snug little snowgirl.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

The Sparkly Fairy said...

This is such a sweet card. Thank you for popping over to my blog :)

Nancy said...

Every time I pop on by I learn something new about you all! First, your card is adorable, he definitely looks as if he is nearly done, and could't begin to stand up if he had to! LOL Second, I had no idea you all were photographers as well. Multi talented for sure! Last, Katie is beautiful! HUGS!

Lynne in NI said...

Heee what a fun card Patti, I LOVE your pink snowdude and so clever of you to think snow cone!
Off now to check out their blog .... :)