Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Day two with Penny Black

Hi ladies here I am back again with another card highlighting Penny Black's Sweet Spring 2018 release.  This one is perfect for March but not just for St. Patrick's day because the message is true every day of the year.

As I shared in yesterdays post I am being featured on the main Penny Black Blog  every day this week.  I hope you'll pop over and have a look at all the inspiration you'll find there : )




Using a sentiment as the focal point on a card is always fun especially when you are "lucky" enough to have a friend worthy to deserve the sentiment.  I am! : ) I gave this card to my Irish BFF, Diane and it yielded an Irish hug!! : )


Choose Happy #30-464

Stitched Stackers #30-416



Thank you bunches for stopping by!! I will see you here tomorrow with more from Sweet Spring 2018!

BIG (((HUGS)))








9 comments:

Hannelie said...

So fresh and clean! Love that beautiful sentiment set!

Jeanne said...

What a lovely card, Patti. Lucky on both sides I'm sure! You showed off that great sentiment with a wonderful frame. You are so good at CAS cards! :) Hugs!

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful sentiment and that frame draws your eye right into it x

Tracey McNeely said...

Patty I love that wonderful sentiment and the frame is the perfect compliment.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely CAS card Patti! The lush green frame is perfect with the sentiment!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and a wonderful way to make the sentiment the focal image.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yes, so true! Beautiful card, Patti! Love that gorgeous frame die!

Bobby said...

I love all the frames you have been using, Patti. The little leaf cuts are all that's needed with the large sentiment.

Bananastamper said...

Clean and beautiful! Love the sentiment!
Shanna